Friday, May 20, 2005

A Thursday Night in Pittsburgh

All went well in Pittsburgh, Monica's Diva's and Kharisma in the South Side of Pittsburgh both got re-stocked with TakeWrning goods, and Kharisma had sold most of my stuff, which is always nice to see. And Monica took a few purses and necklaces to put in a shop in Sommerset, PA. When I find out more details, I'll post them!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I also had the pleasure of spending my Thursday evening eating pierogies at the Bloomfield Bridge tavern, listening to Lorraine's stories from Jamaica and getting to hang out with Pete before he left for Peru.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.