Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Things have been busy

Thigns have been busy in Columbus. I've been traveling a good deal and getting ready for the Future Tenant show on August 26th. Mark your calendar for the opening. I'll be there after Critical Mass. (This is all tentative right now. The show is being put on by Monica of Diva's and last time I talk to her she forgot that I was showing and hasn't returned my calls with the details. Oh well, if I don't show, I'll have a bunch of fall handbags up for sale.)
Oh, and I'll have bike patches and possibly a zine up for grabs while I'm in town. Just see me if you want something.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.