Monday, June 26, 2006

Comfest


Comfest
Originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
Comfest was good this year. I didn't have as many items to sell, but Emily did amazingly well. I even got a great sktechbook from her that is similar to drawings I've been doing lately (like my wedding present). The Saturday afterparty at an organizer's house was a great time and we slept in the lawn behind the bike co-op booth. Other noteables include Lori and a glass blower a few booths down from mine, but I can't find the card.

And in regards to the last post, I had totally forgot about Emayhem. You can see my collages, Slide photos, Black and white photos, a T-shirt I drew up years ago for my bro's band. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.