Tuesday, July 18, 2006

at least the water's beneath your chin


Bathing Suit
Originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
I missed the Canada trip with everyone last week, but last night was my summer vacation. Slow power outage led me to the suburbs. I've never appreciated the convience of a vinyl village so much. Floating in a pool, starring at stars. Listening to rants of blue vs. red politics, making stirfry in a new, clean apatment in my bathing suit, watching TV. Oh, I felt like I could have thrown all of my values into the wind and become a bourgeois democrat. He almost had me convinced to stop riding my bike and just buy carbon credits to offset driving more... Almost..

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:42 AM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:30 AM

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:33 PM

    Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.