Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bikin' to Werk

So once again I was reminded that I can't bring my bike into my office building, nor can I really store it outside as per the building management company and one of the guys at work told me that I could throw it in his truck if the company hassles me. I told him that I had a few things to say to them about Urban sprawl, (here too), Car culture, human health, and brief them on this lecture which explores economic inequalities in America and bike culture. Which is probably the most applicable to me biking in Dublin. Let alone tell them about things that I notice first hand- the product pouring into the river from an old refinery that we work on, correlations between Economic areas and environmental cleanliness and Mountain top removal -if they need to question me and my bike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.