Monday, July 10, 2006

Cookie Tasting


Cookie Tasting
Originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
Oh yeah, before I headed to Bobbie and Brad's graduation/moving to FL party, I spent the afternoon again in Bridgewater at the Copper Dog tasting cookies for my cousin's wedding in August. Not that I personally ate any of the butter/egg/cream filled concoctions, but the ridiculousness of it all was a site to see. I just sat there and finished a little going away gift for Bobbie.
Oh yeah, and when I was in Freedom the night before with Bobbie and Katie, I found this flyer across the street from KT's house. There's even a special place on it where you can roll over! hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.