Thursday, July 27, 2006

Deteriorating Outdoor Eyewash station

On the long ride today from South Bend to Indianapolis, I worked on my messenger bag and FnB patches. I'm pretty excited to finish these up tonight!
My hotel reservations were mysteriously cancelled, so they had to put me in a spa room. I can sit in the whirlpool/spa area and watch TV. It's absurd. The last time I stayed here I had the next room level down and that room contains 2 TVs in a 12 ft radius. But they don't have Wireless, so I can't comput in bed. I feel like I'm roughing it.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:11 PM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 AM

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:32 PM

    Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.