Monday, July 17, 2006

Petie Patch Attack


Patch Attack
Originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
My coworked gave me a few albums to listen to and it amazes me how easily I forget things. Songs that I love, but totally forgot about until today:
Lust for Life- Iggy Pop, Turning Japanese- The Vapors (and of course the Skankin' Pickle cover), Dancing with myself- Generation X, Sheena Is a Punk Rocker- The Ramones (wow, I could go for watching Rock and Roll HS right now), It's my Life- Talk Talk, What do I get?- Buzzcocks. (and although it's not on these albums, I also remembered last night how much I love "Here comes your man" by The Pixies.)
And of course I forgot how much I love Madness and the Specials. Wow, I feel like today should be dancin' day but alas, it's not.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:59 PM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:03 AM

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:14 PM

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.