Wednesday, July 26, 2006

QasF


QasF
Originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
So the future of our local IMC is going to be discussed next week. There have been MANY problems with the hierarchical structure and problems with the one person runnin' the show. (And he basically has that crown b/c he's the only on able to code it and has time to) And he and a few others are the loudest, so they always win. If things go my way, everyone will win. I'm getting a glimmer of hope in my eye.
I miss taking photos for IMC. Like these and these. The thrill of rushing home to upload pics that everyone is looking for is like none other. (although stressful at times when you're in a different city or there's WiFi involved)
(and this pic is pretty funny now. Taken when I still lived on Broughton St., so probably 2002?- Now, BLC and JMS are havin' a baby, Jeremiah is in SF, Lorraine is no longer the 'future punk rock dentist of America" but Dr. Callen, Joey Melba still sells insurance downtown and I just sewed a piece of the fabrics that's on my drum onto a bag. )

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:31 AM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:04 AM

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:26 PM

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.