Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bikin'


Bikin
Originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
After a week of compressor fitting and the allergist systematically eliminating everything that I eat from my diet, Saturday was spent reading instead of bike co-oping. But then I found a great book at B&N then the Mad Mex was on and my mood quickly improved. A quick stop at Skylab proved as hot and humid as expected but some nice screen prints and dance rock. Also ran into Hristina, which is always lovely. Gil Mantera was less crowded and much less drunk than usual. Tummy was hurting much more than usual. Late night blog surfing resulted with Posie gets Cozy. So cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.