Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dairy is the New Artform


Dairy Explosion
Originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
So in the Nelsonville trail parking lot on Wednesday there was a gallon of milk on the ground. It was about half full, and there was definite separation occuring in the 100 degree heat.
When checked on on Friday, the milk had turned into a Dairy Explosion!
Will Dairy be the new art form? Like Warhol's Urine paintings. My absolute detest for milk and ice cream creates a better shock value for me with the milk art though. I can't look at it with out my stomach doing a flip and a wave of nausea hitting me. But I can't stop looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.