Monday, August 14, 2006

Messenger Bag


Messenger Bag
Originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
(this post should have been about a week ago, but bear with me...)
I finally finished my messenger bag. I tried to create the entire bag from a various patterns on the internet, but when it came down to it, I wasn't happy with the patterns and had very little faith in my machine actually being able to stitch it. So I got a Chrome bag and stitched with an image from The Hardest Question Ever
You don't turn 25 every day
Tom always has the most amusing stories to tell
Mike and my dad
They even brought their dog to Cbus
Pops and Chauch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.