Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Thursday nite in Pgh


IMG_2985, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

Saw Monica, sad to see the store closing, but she seemed ready to move on.
Having recently moved to a suburb of Pgh from Erie, I got to catch up with Sarah and Nick. I had seen them a few times over the last couple of years, but it was the first time to actually catch up. Also got to see Lacy, Tait, Joey Melba & Nikki, Andybot, and Brad. (who has the bike that I want in his extensive collection). It was nice to ramble on with him about wanting to go back to engineering grad school for the learning, not the testing, but not wanting to give up our respective jobs But he did inspire me to trek back to Pgh Halloween weekend to ride in the Alleycat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.