Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The tyranny of framing our attention


selfportrait, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

I've felt pretty lost lately. Given up a few things, still can't get to those I that I want to. The politics of being political, changing political views, shops closing, stuff selling, can't get the website up, bored at work, not travelling so much, back to climbing
But I have had a new sense of finding inspiration. I feel like I've just been absorbing and absorbing and soon I'm going to burst b/c the absorption is making the wheels turn even harder. I can't even fall asleep.
Like this- Julie Blackmon. Those photos were so creatively amazing and moving, I think it's the first time I've ever wanted a family. sheesh
(MGoats)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.