Monday, September 11, 2006

Bring forth the mollusk cast unto me


Things keep on closin'...
So the Grainbag Gallery that used to sell my photos has now closed as he just runs his personal blog off of the site. Not a total suprise as Mike had relatively recently moved from Pgh to Philly and seems to be super busy with personal projects, and not totally disappointing to me either as I've given up fine art photos but still a change none-the-less. His gallery, along with the Magazino mag were some of the art-type stuff that I was ever involved in, circa 1999ish. And he opened my world to Ween (the Grainbag name is from a Ween song)

Bring forth the mollusk cast unto me
Let's be forever let forever be free

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:30 PM

    Sorry I didn't notify you personally. Don't worry, the grainbag spirit lives on. It's still all about the art. The blog is really just a tool to keep people coming back to see what's new. You were always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't notify you personally. Don't worry, the grainbag spirit lives on. It's still all about the art. The blog is really just a tool to keep people coming back to see what's new. You were always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.