Monday, September 11, 2006

Who mistook this crap for genius?/ who is dancing on the ceiling?


Goody Boy Parking Lot
Originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
The Goody Boy parking lot never fails to entertain me. When I first moved to Cbus, I was terrified of it, making climbing partners help me schelp my gear up the 3 flights at midnight Sunday nights before taking them home, stealing stuff out of my car twice, smashing John's window- stealing travel Scrabble and a photo album but leaving the thousand dollars worth of climbing gear in the back. Then it gradually improved to just people ocassionally asking for money and drinking 40s at 6 am, screaming fights as a result of Ladies 80s, and sneak outta work early soccer sessions.
But lately, the Goody Boy's been fixing itself up I no longer am witness to people urinating behind the building, just making out. I can even take out my trash after dark! But every once in a while there's a stellar find. Like this car with the horse attached to the hood. There were also bumper stickers to the effect of "At least I can still smoke in my car" and scraps of shag carpeting in the back. yes!

crap or genius

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.