Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Pink Party!


With the last break of good weather, I decided to redo my rack. It’s pretty old so it was in pretty rough shape. I sanded it out a bit and turned it pink! It was a trading spaces style makeover on the Surly (i.e. swapped out the stem with one that I already has, rewrapped the bars and painted the rack and H2O bottle shottily with paint that wasn’t totally meant to go with the primmer- but damn it looks good!) JG and I then headed to Nelsonville to ride the 14 miles to Athens, stuff ourselves at Casa on burritos and beer and ride back. It felt less like a torture bike and more like a party machine. Whoo-hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.