Wednesday, November 15, 2006

PreHandmade Arcade Shenanigans

So I was hoping to finish up everything for HA Thursday evening before we left for Pittsburgh, but I got sick on the way home from South Bend Wednesday night and pretty much laid in bed until we left. So Friday was crunch time. Let me tell you, JG cuts tiny threads like a champ. I had family in from CA so we hit the Harp and Fiddle for fried pickles, The Church for lotsa beer then Mad Mex for a way-too-late dinner. Needless to say, we did not tag and price everything before passing out. The drive into the city in the morning was a bit rough too, but the HA was really well organized, so set up was easy. There was a bit of a design flaw in the height of my purse stand, but I was feeling pretty good about the new purses:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.