Tuesday, November 28, 2006

This is what I want...

Since the Google Wishlist keeps dying, here's my Holiday list:
Hot pink bar tape. Hot pink cranks that don't chip.
Hello Kitty Tamagotchi (not sure where to get this, but here are the instructions.
Living Downstream
Amy Sedaris book and matching pouch
Rules of Thumb for Chemical Engineers
Radical Simplicity
Cradle to Cradle
Dumping in Dixie
Environmental Justice and Environmentalism
Necklace
Things that I can always use but would be nice if someone else bought them:
Sewing machine needles
Vitamin E Oil
Candles
Rechargable Batteries
Nice pair of tweezers
Rotary Cutter blades
Tarina Tarantino jewelry
Digital back for my Pentax
Plane ticket. Or just a traveling buddy. Anywhere outside the midwest. Throw the dart, I'll tag along.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:15 AM

    Doesn't the second half contradict the first half? ;)

    Just joking. I actually have a couple of those books on my list, too. And the hot pink tape is really compelling! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.