Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So the stomach pain turned out to be ovaian cysts. 14hrs, a pelvic exam and a CT scan, and I'm pretty skeptical in their answer. They were unable to tell me why now, their probability of the pain being from it and what to do now besides treat the pain. They weren't too keen on my suggestion of "cutting it out so I can get back to work. They told me to take the painkillers and not go to work. Pretty frustrating.
The sadly positive part was that I got to hang out with Basak for 7 of those ER hours. (photo courtesy of her) and then Robbt waited from 3-5:30 am. He had his bike on the roof of his car, which pretty much got ripped off by the 'height clearance' sign in the garage. His bike was intact, but the yak rack had a few broken rivets. He brought me home and we ate snacks and he installed some stuff on my ubuntu computer and I got to hear all about his new projects. So not a bad night after all.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:58 PM

    I think you've found your Christmas card picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes, it's perfect! Good thing I waited to send them out!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.