Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back in the saddle


So I've been trying to get back into the swing of things. Sunday I miraculously felt better. So it seems to have been an ovarian cyst that popped. Gross. But I am off the couch, minus like 2 lbs of muscle mass, but I saw a hell of a lot of movies. Sweet. But now I have to work my ass of to catch up on everything at werk and all the orders and late gifts that are half made or just waiting to be mailed. So gettin' some purses made, trying to gear up for spring. Makin' some donations for Ladyfest's Ginger's Mystery Box. Gearin' up for Reda back in town Friday and Fat Girl's and Lab Rat's at Andymans. Maybe even finish Jillian's gift, and craft a super sweet gift that I just thought of for NDS. We'll see though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.