Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh creativity, you've come back to me.

By God, I've found it again- the creative ideas are just pouring out of me. But I've been sleeping too much to act upon them. Hopefully this week I'll take stock in sleep and go strong on little through May. Buying a new digi camera (yay!) and a suprise hospital bill from a Dec ER visit tightens the budget for all the new silk screen supplies I was looking to own... Oh well. But $125 got me enough supplies to start this massive new project that will be finished in May. One hint is that it deals with the above photos. Other than that, don't ask- I'm not telling. I have a feeling that it's going to be an overwhelming undertaking, but that's just the nature of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.