Thursday, March 15, 2007

We sleep to Dream


An attempt to use modern medicine to help fix some stomach problems, and it has resulted in horrible dreams. Plus I've been sleeping 12+hrs a day, so there have been a good number of vivid dreams. I keep waking up at a certain point in my life I really could do without remembering every half-dozen hours. In better news though, Ruth and I met up and I crochetted a bunch of flowers using the amazing silk yarn from Robbt's mom. And there are tentative plans for a Bomb Squad + Heather trip to Key West in July. If it even nears the Bahamas trip taken YEARS ago, it's gonna be off the hook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.