Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tell me boy, Now wouldn't that be sweet?

Meetings had to be had, so work in South Bend was pushed to a Tuesday start thus allowing me to stick around an accompany JG to the OSU undergrad Art Show as Hopkins Hall. He was there to present scholarships for Art and Technology in honor of his bestfriend/cofounder. Although he was relieved that someone else ended up handing it out for him, I was really looking forward to hearing him speak. I didn't get to see the work of 2 of the 3 winners, but the one I did see was a glass bowl with water which when you placed your hand over you were to be able to feel odd vibrations. JG put his hand in the water and I didn't want to get too close to the resonations, but it looked interesting.
Although we were both still under the weather we quickly stopped at Barley's where I consumed mashed potatoes, potato salad, ginger ale and rootbeer and I was off to South Bend.

My personal favorite:
and of course JGii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.