Monday, June 25, 2007

Comfest- Saturday

Saturday went very well at Comfest. The rain was driven away by the beginning of the Pride parade so there was a nice steady flow of traffic. People seem to be really interested in the new bags, so much so that I resorted to hand stitching while sitting in the booth and pretty much as soon as I'd put them out, they'd sell. (which is very encouraging since I have about 30 more 1/4 finished ones in my house). Had the pleasure of seeing a bit of Sarah Asher and loitered around the Third Hand booth. Amy, Melissa and Olivia stopped by the booth as did a whole other sting of people that I haven't seen in a while. Woody Pines played a set across the street from our booth. All in all a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.