Friday, June 15, 2007

Tracer Open House

I was told to come at 7 to take some pics of the mingling, but by the time I arrived most people had left and although only Tracer folk were still around, it was not as chaotic as I had heard past events had been. And then I took sub-par photos in the low light.
Wii Attack, binging and whiffle ball:

The guy with the space above them has a collection of penny scales. Including the one on the Velvet Underground cover (hung out with Lou Reed's personal assistant on Saturday now this. 2 VU connections in one week Dang!) :


Meridith jammed everyone she tried to put her penny into:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.