Monday, July 09, 2007

Decade Pittsburgh

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So there's a new shop in the South Side. Decade. It's really well done with exciting items like boy's BUFF MONSTER shirts and kiddie Punkster gear.
Tuesday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm Sunday: 1:00 - 6:00
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Why yes friends, those are TakeWrning handbags and headbands. So tell your friends and buy them! Steve, who owns the place has a really nice store going. It's heavy on the design end and much appreciated. Plus, he's commissioned me to recreate his favorite shorts for him. I'm pretty honored as I don't think I'd let anyone touch my favorite jeans let alone rip them apart. Yikes, that hurts my heart a bit just thinking about it- but they'll probably discintegrate soon, so many I should be looking into this for myself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.