Monday, July 09, 2007


Friday at Wholly Craft!
As Olivia headed to Milwaukee for Art vs. Craft, I held down the Wholly Craft fort.

It was a pretty nice day. I thought that someone was breaking into the house when I was getting ready for work, but it was actually JG who flew the red eye home. It was awesome. Got a random call from Monica- of the now-closed Monica's Divas- worked on my Arts Fits piece, sadly missed the opening at Mahan in favor of ramen at Betty's, but finally made it into Tigertree then drove to Pittsburgh. Whew.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...you forgot to mention running in to ME on the street!! Best part of the night, right?
    Hahaha. Glad to hear Pittsburgh was fun! Congrats on the new retail opportunity :) talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.