Monday, July 02, 2007

I'll split your ribs with the warmth of mine, melt your ice heart.

We have a special treat for anyone in Pittsburgh tonight!
The Code (out of retirement for one night)
#2 (Whatever It Takes) (playing some Whatever It Takes songs solo)
Incommunicado (the newest and most erratic punk rock on A-F)and special guest MC SPAZ!along with:
The Casting Out (featuring ex-members of Boysetsfire)Aarayln and Turnpike Gates (2 rad pittsburgh bands)AT: Belvedere's(4016 Butler Street Lawrenceville, PA)Doors at 7 Show at 8$10

Dang, it's like a throw back to 2002! Before Lawerenceville was hip and I was driving A.W.O.L. to seedy bars in Lawernceville and Aliquippa! If anything, I'm just interested in what became of the BC & Roboto scenesters. And my WIT CD got cracked in a move last month, anyone got a copy.....


Hummm, I don't have to be at work until 1 tomorrow. Until then, off to the Pitt Punk message boards!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    Yo, that's the spaz, yins ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.