Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sticker



Sticker, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.
I walked from the apartment to Nob Hill and wandered down to Japantown. The city is much smaller than I had ever imagined, and just too gorgeous for words. It helps that I don't live here but don't really feel like a tourist- I was able to leave a lot of stresses at home, don't have any job responsibilities, and only have a few personal items so all of my organizational problems can't really explode like they do at home. I can just wander about, read, take pics and have a clear head. It's pretty amazing. (Sans URS screwing me and not giving me my last paycheck or expense checks. That's been VERY stressful.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.