Thursday, September 13, 2007

Columbus Crafty Cotillion

Columbus Craft Cotillion Flyer Columbus Crafty Cotillion Columbus Craft Cotillion Flyer
Yesterday, from some pretty amazing Source Images, (like this too), I whipped up some Flyers for the Columbus Crafty Cotillion blog and myspace pages to hand out at Craftin' Outlaws on Saturday. Although not the quality I usually like to see in a flyer, they amuse me greatly. And, at the end of the day, what really matters most?
Disclaimer: These graphics are not representative of the consenses process of the group and the group does not specifically support any use of the images I grabbed from Flickr, the crappy fonts from my work computer, the color choices, the possible spelling errors or even the creation of a flyer in under 10 minutes using Microsoft Office to make promotional materials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.