Thursday, September 13, 2007

Craftin' Outlaws


Old Tag, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

Workin Hard. No, actually, no really at all. I've barely made anything for Craftin' Outlaws- I'm just not as ramped up about it as I probably should be. I am hoping to move the handbag making to more of a business than making things for craft shows to sell with a historically underpriced market, and hope to use the shows like this more as a marketing tool. And I haven't well at all since I ate pizza two times on Monday and might have to resort to taking some meds, which will knock me out for a day.
Sadly, I didn't get into Handmade Arcade in Pittsburgh, but it's probably for the best- 1.) as I try and structure it more like a business. 2.) I have a bridal shower in Pittsburgh that Saturday, bachlorette party that night and shower in Erie on Sunday. 3.) I'm excited to put time into the bridal gift & a way over due 1/2 done birthday present for JG (I even started it a good deal in advance of his bday- sadness). 4.) Setting up and tending a booth isn't my favorite thing to do.
So all in all, not much to report on the craft end, but I get to go to Cleveland today to have lunch with a client and see the Cleveland office, so I'm really excited. yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sir,

    We have recently launched a three blog {http://www.mydesignerhandbag.co.uk | http://www.mydesignerwatches.co.uk | http://www.mydesignerjewellery.co.uk/} and we are looking to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to promote relevant blogs and websites.

    Would you like to exchange a link between us? I will add you blog on my link section

    Please email me at linktochris11@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.