Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oliver on the new cat blanket

I really wish I had a gene in me that really cared for pets, or at least appreciated them, but I've given up that quest, and just gonna take it as it is and hunt for good in the situation.
I do like having them around to photograph, and I do really like to touch their paws. Especially JGs cats' paws. His cats are the size of small dogs, so their paws are the size of my palm so it's really neat when they spread them out or use them to rub my belly. Oliver and I play this little game where I try and touch his paw when it's all stretched out, but he doesn't want me to so he'll retract it, but then slowly inch it out so the cycle can continue.

3 comments:

  1. Someone from Ashland9:30 AM

    Sounds like you do have some appreciation for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. And take everything you can out of them. :-p

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.