Friday, October 19, 2007

Home Decor



Home decor, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.


Not really the design style that I favor, and it actually frightened me a bit when I walked in the door, but they also loved the white elephant gifted painting, and told JG that he could come over and look at it some time.


A good mash:
A good amount of red skinned potatoes. At least quarter and boil until soft. Drain
In a larger vessel: Olive oil, garlic, chives. About a 1/2 cp H2O, at least 2 cups chopped mustard green. Boil up, stirring well.
Add potatoes and start to mash with the heat off. Add water if necessary (remember that they'll soak up water) and some TVP flakes if you desire. When it starts to cool, mash in 1/2 Tbsp or so miso, a good handful of cilantro, tamari and cayenne pepper if desired. I should have substituted the cayenne for a fresh hot pepper from the garden, but was afraid that it would be too spicy.

I'm kinda on the fence on whether potatoes are good to eat, but I have a sack of them and wanted something mushy. I'm doing my altered form of the Lemon Cleanse and it seems to be keeping my belly sane in a stressful time.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. Buckethead. He looks very sad but he just needs to think about the hot sauce and the hatchet he won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about Badcock Furniture

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.