Monday, January 21, 2008

Box of Urban Velos

Box of Urban Velos, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

You may notice Urban Velo in some shops around town, and can read in on their website. I might start submitting some photos with them, but for now, check out the interview with Brad of UV at the Commute by Bike blog about the current push to get more people using bikes as their normal mode of transportation.
And I sold my car on about the coldest weekend in Cbus, so my 'normal mode of transportation' has been bone chilling.

(or check out Brad's site for some great photos of the Chihuly exhibit at Phipps Conservatory)

4 comments:

  1. maybe.i.won't.get.a.new.car.after.all...i'll.get.rid.of.this.and.use.my.dad's(which.means.i.would.have.to.learn.stick.shift)and.in.the.meantime.acquire.a.bike.that.is.light.and.fast.hmmmmmmm......sounds.like.a.plan.to.me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it's the ultimate workout plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:36 PM

    I've been bad. I live very close to work but I've been driving to work instead of biking. Or walking if it is particularly icy/snowy.

    I need some inspiration to get back in the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best inspiration: food!
    I eat breakfast when I get to work, so I allow myself an extra heaping scoop of peanut butter in my grains and a bit more grains, or more earth balance and peanut butter on my toast. Peanut butter toast w. nut yeast is about the best thing ever, so it's a good motivator for me!!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.