Thursday, January 31, 2008

Imogene Collection


Imogene Collection, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

I read LOTS OF BLOGS, but I only comment on a few that I totally love, and even on those I'm still pretty shy posting. But my leap of courage won me a gift certificate to the Imogene shop. Since Handmade Arcade last year, I have totally fallen in love with Annie's work and all Imogene artists in general. At Handmade Arcade I scored the wooden necklace and matching ring (not pictured), which I always get complements on, and these 2 bike card prints. I love them too much to actually send them, but haven't gotten around to framing them either. :-(
Then when I was glancing through the shop, I noticed that imogene carries Paraphernalia necklaces, of which I have the bird, heart, and tooth.
I actually receieved my gift certificated treasures, but I have a back-log of posts in my mind, but keep a look out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.