Thursday, February 07, 2008

EPA Grants...


Chemical Spill, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

So along with all the EPA news feeds that I read, they feed the lastest grants awarded to Region 5 (where I live). Usually I just glance over them, wish I was involved in research/projects that were getting EPA funding, sigh and move on with my day. But yesterday's feed included a 97k grant to Ohio to raise awareness of environmental health risks to women. So in my illness-induced- delirium I have been wondering what ever happens to that money? It would be neat if there was a check-in page like that to see what was happening with the $$, who and how it was being used. Anyone out there know if something like this exists?
Today's links of interest:
Save the Tatas - (BLC)
How Harvard students perceive rednecks (Chauch)
Bhendyacha Bharit (must make next week)
I made sure I grabbed my pen so I could work @ home today (Black Pilot P-500)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.