Tuesday, February 19, 2008

January Quilt Challenge


So to start the new year, I thought it would be nice to encourage some participation in the Crafty Cotillion by proposing a color challenge each month. Apparently I was the only one who thought this was a good idea, but it helped drive some creativity in me- so mission accomplished. My colors were a bit skewed from the original selection, but I took a camera phone pic of my monitor to the fabric store and matched to that- so this is the result. I'm pretty please with it. It's nice and light, but I think my Feb. challenge will be to learn to properly iron...
Anyways, it's your's for the taking in my Etsy Site

1 comment:

  1. i so wish these type of things were in my price range :(

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.