Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wedding Weekend


So, this weekend was the correct weekend for the wedding that I to be a bridesmaid in. It was nice to head back to Pgh on the appropriate weekend. Sadly, I forgot my SD card, so there are no pics from the rehearsal dinner where Sarah & Nick looked adorable and JG & I had on basically the same outfit...
I have to say- being vegetarians totally worked out for us. I had been swooning over an eggplant cannoli recipe from the PPK for a few weeks, but don't have rollers or a deep fryer.... But we lucked out and it's what the "vegetarian chef's special" turned out to be. It was pretty amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.