Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What I cannot create, I do not understand.


My buddy: "this is her first day with us"
Other: "Oh, you're the new chemical engineer"
PT: "Yes, yes I am" *smiling*, **shake hand with opposite hand**

What I cannot create, I do not understand."

Feels pretty good to beam that.
Although when I came in this morning for day 2, there was a few gallon spill of cement-type slurry that exploded from the ceiling tiles all over my area.
Maintenaince: Well, they've been drilling in the cafeteria above you, but that's about 30 ft that way. We have no idea how this got over here. We'll have building services, housekeeping and IT come fix everything. You should be good by tomorrow. Probably shouldnt happen again. Not the best way to start here eh?"
PT: "This is just how things usually work out for me"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.