Thursday, March 20, 2008

Celebrate Discardia!


First off, here is a bit of custom work I did for an etsy customer. She had a back window (very similar to the one I put my window through) that needed a little curtain. Due to the thickness of the applique, I couldn't make it hang exactly as she wanted, but I know it was hard to ship this out as it fit perfectly over my window...
Secondly, it's my goal this weekend to begin celebrating discardia, which occurs between the Solistices and Equinoxes. March 19th marks the start, so watch out closet, sock drawer & harddrive! The jewelry supply stash has already been attacked and a good deal of it submitted to the Sampler.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.