Monday, March 17, 2008

Smorty.com blog advertising

IMGP0273
So I have been testing out a few websites to try and enter the world of bloggers-being-paid, and this month I was turned onto a blog advertising site called smorty.com. This site connects advertisers and bloggers- so hopefully bloggers (like me) can make some money in their free time, and the advertisers get basically free workers. So far, the site’s layout has been much more clean and friendly with nice fonts, a design-friendly layout and fun avatars. (The Muppets- I chose Janice) The help desk was quick to reply to me and friendly when it was clearly my error from not reading the entire sign-up email. Oops.
People can advertise on blogs, blog for money, get paid for blogging in a few clean clicks. Plus the advertising opportunities are mostly things that I would like to actually write about, can relate to, or am genuinely interested in. I’ll keep everyone out there in internet land posted on the status!

blog advertising

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:42 AM

    your site is loading slowly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:46 AM

    в конце концов: восхитительно.. а82ч

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.