Friday, March 07, 2008

snow day!

The hall TV monitor said "Traffic reports not available due to severe weather" so everyone who lives outside the city took that as their que to quickly flee. I walked to the coffee stand where there's a window, and it doesn't seem too bad here. Everyone who's left lives in town- so basically everyone's under 30. It's very strange.
But I do have to say that this morning was one of my toughest commutes. I left the Dr. after it had started snowing and the snow was a lot different than usual- more like horizontal blinding ice pellets. And I tried to find out how to get on the bike path around Lane- when I finally did- it was flooded again. Pardon my language, but screw the bike path. I never liked riding on it and it's become more apparent that it's much easier to ride on the road.

In other news I got my stitches out! And a smaller cast! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. You rode your bike in this? You are superhardcore!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.