Saturday, March 08, 2008

Surly Snow Ride


Surly Snow Ride, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

I made it to work, made it two blocks from work to catch a ride home. Kinda assume we'd be locking in for the night so I was fully prepared to pull out all the stops to get JG to make Mac Hates Cheese, but we decided that Tip Top was a much better destination.
I have to say, we're been so caught up in work, bicoastal-ness, house repairs, cat sickness, quarreling, etc., that it was nice to take it back to just drinking beer and riding bikes. I don't think I've smiled as much as I did last night in a good while.
IMGP0515 Snow Ride

2 comments:

  1. plus that is a most excellent bike tire skull thing ya got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtesy of my pops!
    When I sent him pics of the snow, he replied "You need snow tires on your bike and a new skull and cross bones."
    New skulls when spring rolls around!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.