Sunday, March 09, 2008

Voyage to Surly


Voyage to Surly, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

Luckily I got out of working at the climbing gym on Saturday, so I made a few things, JG made mac & cheese and we headed to Surly. They posted a myspace bulletin that they were open and there were a good number of people out. The biking was better Saturday night than Friday. We dressed a bit warmer and the snow was packed down more than the previous night. Seriously though, no one should have been driving, nothing was really plowed, but it was really fun to bike in. I've perfected the technique of keeping the left foot clipped in and pedaling with that one mainly and using the right to drag along on the ground through areas of heavy snow. Only fell once, which for me in general, was utterly amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.