Friday, March 07, 2008

Your future is bright


Thanks to Emily and the Crafty Cotillion fabric swap, I scored a great piece of flannel for the back of a baby blanket for Melissa's baby shower.
Although the original quilt involved a pirateship, a phirana and dark grey, I'm glad I found the cute "Your future is bright" print with fortune cookies and take out containers. Much more suited to the tastes of the recipient. (Everything can't always be for me..)
The binding material was more stretchy than I was comfortable with, but I had to go with it. I'm actually a bit disappointed in my sewing on the binding. :-( But the rest is cute and cuddly!
IMGP0495 IMGP0489
Bonus: August's first birthday cuteness!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And thanks for the order- it'll go out tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.