Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Death becomes 43202.net


IMGP1217, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

I had a feeling it was coming. The myzip.net is dunzo. "We began this trial to explore working with the community to create original, highly relevant local content. We learned a lot about consumer and merchant engagement and have been excited to see great people coming together to create entertaining and useful local sites. We will incorporate our learnings into Marchex’s next-generation local search platform."
But I took some sweet photos around the 43202

1 comment:

  1. dang..!!! i wondered why i haven't been able to post for two days! and i never got my first paycheck!!! but it did get me to get my camera out more for sure. oh well.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.