Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been inside and the sun's been out!


IMGP1130, originally uploaded by Petie_in_Cbus.

It's been so nice out, and someone's home, but I've had the worst flu/cough/chest congestion since I was a small child. I've woken up every morning wishing my dad was here to pound out my chest for the last week. But on the up side, I started climbing a bit Wednesday night and it felt pretty good, I have a good technique now to exclude the bum finger.
Anyways, I have a lot to say... so yeah, expect a flood of posts next week.

2 comments:

  1. bummer! i hope you feel better soon and get to go outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, nice basket! If you ever need help emptying the contents of your basket CALL ME!!!
    Hope you're all better!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.