Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last Saturday = AmyD!


Last Saturday, I ventured out into Westerville for the first time. It's only 12 miles from my house, but somehow those suburbs just seem so much further. The ride was really nice and the town was cute and quaint.
AmyD opened a little shop in the back of Java Central on S. Main St in Westerville. She's selling her fun wares and a few great items from others. She had her aprons I absolutely love, and I picked up a pouch/wristband set in a beautiful asian print by an aritist that I have forgotten... She also is carrying some of the beautiful journals by Spacedog, so if you're in the area, check it out!
AmyD's new shop!!!Creator Unknown

2 comments:

  1. hey! i didn't even know you posted this! thanks a ton! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I saw your message on my blog. I've never seen StazOn at Joanns before. I always have found it at Archivers.

    I was reading your blog and other website about how you like to use recycled materials. Have you ever heard of the Waste Not Center in Columbus? If you haven't, email me and I will give you the info. I think it would be a great resource for you!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.