Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Labbits @ Rivet


We took a little stroll in the Short North Saturday afternoon, and I made sure to hit up the Down the Bunny Hole show at Rivet Gallery. They feature Frank Kozik's Labbits- which I am a huge fan of, and a proud owner of a teeny hot pink one from Kid Robot. But I mainly stopped into check out Sharon Bell's "The forgotten child of lust and addiction" and was pleasantly surprised at the rest of the collection.
From Medina, OH was a labbit by Amanda Spayd. I couldn't find a website for her, but her flickr set of plush seems worth looking into. J Neth's labbit is also very fun, I really love the dancing cigarette that accomanies it. Too cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.